Saturday, March 11, 2006

Walk in Integrity

Sometimes I have no control of the things that happen all around me. But I rest assured, knowing that nothing happens without God's foreknowledge and His consent. He is in control; so that I don't have to be. I may not agree with the actions and words of another. I just need to live in a manner that gives glory and honor to my Father who loves me and wants only the best for me. This day I pray for dear friends who truly are seeking the will of God for their lives. they are walking in integrity and with open minds and hearts that they may hear. God bless you all.

Make this credo your personal goal. Above all, be “in touch with God” and “tuned to his slightest whisper.” Be a Christian who is known for his integrity.


Osbeck, K. W. (1990). Amazing grace : 366 inspiring hymn stories for daily devotions. Includes indexes. (Page 83). Grand Rapids, Mich.: Kregel Publications.

1 comment: