Thursday, December 21, 2006

Tomorrow............

Not much to talk about. A year ago today hunny had that horrible accident. God, being so very merciful spared us of much heartache. We are so blessed. Tomorrow is the target date for my treatment. I haven't had one since Oct. 3. I am not very sure I will get it tomorrow, still coughing and wheezing a bit. They are very cautious about giving it because my immune system is compromised. and it could throw me into a bad pneumonia. But I will go and see anyway. I am in much pain and not sleeping well. And if I get it I may feel better by Christmas and if I don't..........just more of the same.

While on the trip with hunny, I made 2 pair of sox, 1 scarf, 3 hats, and worked on the dress for Shelby.

Merry Christmas to all my friends and family who keep up with us on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment