Thursday, December 13, 2007

 
Posted by Picasa


Above is the wedding pictures of my In-laws.We lost Herman about 7 years ago and we lost Larry's mom, Alice, on Wednesday the sixth. We flew down on Sunday and there was a very nice service at her church on Monday and we buried her on Tuesday. Alice was a peach of a mother in law. She never told me what to do. She would simply tell me what or how she would do something and then if I did it differently (badly) she never said I told you so. She was a grand lady. And she will be missed. She was 81 and ready to go home. It is so much easier to watch them go when you know that they are going to heaven.

Sherry and Bill, (sister and brother in law) made all the arrangements and did a wonderful job. It was a very touching and beautiful service. And the Auburndale Community Church did a fine job ministering to us. They prepared a funeral service fit for a queen. If you are in that area, please attend the services there.

I will be having hip surgery on the 20th. I can't wait. I have decided to go with the epidural because I get so sick after general anesthesia. With all the tests and such, this next week will fly by and it will be over before i know it. pray for a quick recovery

No comments:

Post a Comment