Wednesday, November 23, 2011

thanksgiving in my heart

i am thankful for the husband that God gave me when i was just 17 years old. i am thankful for the 43 years we have been married. i am thankful for my beautiful 2 children. i am thankful for all of my wonderful grandchildren. i am thankful that i have a home to clean and for the food i will prepare for the family (that i love) who will be coming over. i am thankful for the beds and linens i have to give me rest instead of being cold on a hard floor. i am thankful for abundant water that is clean and drinkable.i am thankful for the friends i have. i am thankful for my church and all my brothers and sisters in Christ. i am thankful for the teachers who have shone a light on His word. i am thankful for glasses to enable me to read His word. I am thankful for His word and for the gift of His Son. I am thankful for the sacrifice He made that i will be able to sit at His feet one day. my prayer is that you also are blessed as much as i am. for i am truly a blessed child of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment