Thursday, November 09, 2006
1. Do you have those cardboard decorations on the windows?
2. What hangs at your front door? Seasonal wreath or string of bells?
3. What's your favorite brand of dish soap?
Whatever I have a coupon for
4. Do you have lotion sitting on the back of the kitchen sink?
5. What do you run out of? safety pins, push pins, needles, ink pens, pencils, stamps, post-it notes
All of the above
6. Do you have welcome mats or throw rugs? where?
I have a green mat in front of the front door
7. What scent sits on the bathroom sink for a quick spritz to feel pretty?
I use Perry Ellis "F" but I keep it under the sink.
8. How do you dust or decrumb your keyboard?
It is wireless and I turn it upside down and I also use 3M dust remover.
9. What's beside your favorite chair for a 15 minute "sharpen your ax" break?
I always have knitting close to me. In a basket or bag
10. What kind of camera do you use?
It is a relic. Kodak DC265. When I broke my first one at a party, I went to Ebay and bought another so that I didn't have to learn to use another camera. How sad is that??