Friday, January 27, 2006

Funny Read (or listen, tee hee)

My honey finally had time to go to the library for me. I had 5 holds come in. I was beginning to think that they were going to go ahead and give them to the next people on the list.

This book is a murder mystery but it is written in the same humorous way "Compromising Positions" was written over 20 years ago. Even though it is a different author. Do you remember that movie? Raul Julia, was the cop. He died not too long after the film was released. Judith Ivey, who is a hoot, and Susan Saradon, one of my favorite actresses.

Last nite I finished Deb's other sock. (You can thank me later, Miss Deb, and I started the Irish Hiking Scarf. I am doing it in Red Heart Yellow. Will post a pic maybe tomorrow.

Now it's time to get back to the book and the scarf.
Happy Knitting, and God Bless!! <>< Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment