Thursday, April 13, 2006

glennaknits

As we approach the Easter season, I become acutely aware of how precious my salvation is. It came at such a high cost. It was purchased and paid for in full so that I could become a child of a king. We must remember that we are ambassadors to a kingdom. I try to represent my king in a way that is honoring to him. Have a blessed Easter.

I come to the garden alone, while the dew is still on the roses; and the voice I hear, falling on my ear, the Son of God discloses.
He speaks, and the sound of His voice is so sweet the birds hush their singing; and the melody that He gave to me within my heart is ringing.
I’d stay in the garden with Him tho the night around me be falling; but He bids me go—thru the voice of woe, His voice to me is calling.
Refrain: And He walks with me, and He talks with me, and He tells me I am His own, and the joy we share as we tarry there, none other has ever known.
Osbeck, K. W. (1990). Amazing grace : 366 inspiring hymn stories for daily devotions. Includes indexes. (Page 116). Grand Rapids, Mich.: Kregel Publications.

No comments:

Post a Comment