Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Freedom...

Everyone should remember that freedom is not free. It has always come at a high price. And I do mean high. Someone has always had to die before it came.

Some people say that Christians are bound by our religion. It is not true. Blood was always shed for freedom. We are not bound by our faith. We were freed from the bondage of sin to which so many are still tied . Resolveing to quit but going back to again, and again, and again. I am so thankful to be free to choose righteousness. Not that I am righteous in myself, but made righteous by the blood of Christ who was slain for me, and not just me but all the rest of the world. Even if you don't believe in Him, He still died for you. Have a wonderful 4th. And be careful.

******************************************************

“The word of God hidden in the heart is a stubborn voice to suppress.”
— Billy Graham

1 comment:

  1. I'm just following the links from my blog, checking out other people who love Precept Bible studies. Thanks for your blog... it's great!

    ReplyDelete