Wednesday, November 12, 2008



All done!
As you can see there is a dilemma in where to start with any certain shading. But I am happy with the outcome. May even wear it tonite at church. Larry had a lot of computer work to catch up on and listening to several sites. so I took all that quiet time and finished my sweater.

can you believe I have started a third. the thing is I bought this yarn and could never decide what to make of it. I did have to buy a second skein with the yellow but Larry found one (the last one) in the same JoAnn's. Whew!! wouldn't that break your heart to get all that work done and not have quite enough to finish? well pick up your pointy sticks and knit.

yesterday we finished watching the Inspector Lynley series. by the time we watched the final series (6) I began to like it. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment