Monday, November 03, 2008

finished



This is a reminder to every elegible voter. GO VOTE. This is still the greatest country in the world. Even if your candidate is not elected, God is still on His throne and no one is elected or rejected without His sovereign knowledge.
Romans 9:11 for though the twins were not yet born and not done anything good or bad, so that God's purpose according to His choice would stand, not because of works but because of Him who calls, and vs 21 Or does not the potter have a right over the clay, to make from the same lump one vessel for honorable us and another for common use? And finally 2Chronicles 7:14 and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

well, I finished my pale yellow sweater but I haven't taken a picture yet. I have worn it several times and received several compliments. I am working on a new one since they are so easy and quick to knit up. the new one is in shades of blue. I wont be able to match up the color pattern because it is very subtle color changes. It should be very interesting looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment