Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather:::

today, clear to partly cloudy 49/27

On my reading pile::: 

Red Mist by P. Cornwell


On my TV:::

nothing

On the menu for this week:::
Monday -  roasted tomato soup
Tuesday - chicken pot pie
Wednesday - eat out 
Thursday - buffalo chicken chowder
Friday - pulled pork sandwiches
Saturday - chicken enchiada soup
Sunday - eat out

On my to do list:::

bible study

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::

??

Looking around the house:::

maybe clean off desk

From the camera:::

did ya seeee that desk?

Something fun to share:::


On my prayer list:::

Donna T
Rick M
J & E

Bible verse, Devotional::: 

Ps. 42:2 My sould thirsts for God, for the living God; when shall I come and appear before God?

No comments:

Post a Comment