Wednesday, August 16, 2006

uuuuggggg

I was supposed to get my treatment on the 9th. That is the I.V. infusion. But when I got there, the doctor had to leave the office earlier. Now they had tried to call me but since I was at the social security office (which is a whole new story, to say the least, I was already feeling very sorry for myself), they missed me because I went straight from Bloomington to Indy. So when you miss your appointment, doesn't matter who's fault it is, you go back to the back of the line. Sooooooooooooo, my appointment is on the 22nd. Now I have been wanting to go to the eight week plan, but now I am living in my 7th week and still need to wait a little longer. I am not doing so well. I am taking Lortabs to stay civil to anyone I have to talk to on the phone, let alone talk to in person. My hands hurt so bad. they feel like someone took one of those huge mallets and gave each hand at least one good whack. knees, feet and toes I'm not even going to talk about. 6 days and counting........ Today was commentary work on Lesson 7. so no post for bible study. I just keep praying to get thru the next few days. Definately not having fun here. <><

No comments:

Post a Comment