Wednesday, October 11, 2006

ggggrrrrr

Sometimes when I make a mistake in knitting, I can just let it go and try not to do it again. Buuuuttttt, I made such a blunder yesterday and didn't see it until like 3 inches later that I frogged the whole shawl and started over. It is one of those patterns that you cant just rip it out and pick the stitches back up and start again. It has about a million yo's and it would just get worse. but I am better now. the old blood pressure was up but i think im a little more stable. gggggrrrrrrr. <><

“Should we feel at times disheartened and discouraged, a simple movement of heart toward God will renew our powers. Whatever he may demand of us, he will give us at the moment the strength and courage that we need.”
— François Fénelon

2 comments:

  1. I am terrible about only ripping a couple rows too. I am sure it is giong to turn out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to giggle at your last paragraph, that is so true and so necessary to remember.
    We all have been there with the oopsies ;)

    ReplyDelete