Thursday, October 26, 2006

Norman Ward 56 Years Serving the Lord

Last night the church (Eastview Christian Church) honored Norman for being in the ministry for 56 years. He is just one of the most soft spoken (although they teased him about not needing a microphone) gentlemen we have met. He not only planted churches stateside, but was also into missions. Serving in Burma and Thailand and many other places (where one of his sons also is a minister/missionary). Congratulations Norman and Joanne. It was pointed out that the only way he could have been available to so many was because of his wonderful and generous and gentle wife. She is a joy to talk to, inspiring me (and others) to be a better helpmates also.

And here is such a beautiful site, I had to show it. God loves us sooooo much that He gives us His Masterpieces to look at and admire for free. If we would only stop and take the time to view them. I am so glad that most of the time, I have my camera with me. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment