Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Knitting

I have started a new pair of .........er....................mmmmmmmm...........aaahhhhh socks. Didn't see that one coming, did ya. lol and I started the little dress for Shelby. I am doing it in Wool-ease Heather. I will instruct that she is to have a white blouse and onsie under it because I know it will probably be "itchy".

Don't you hate it when they say that after all the hard work you put into something? I may go and see if I can find a blouse and send it on with the dress. I know Janet will like it but will Shelby? Did I mention that she is a "strong-willed" child. Cute as a button, but boy does she give everyone a run for their money!

1 comment:

  1. The itchy comment...

    I like Woolease because its inexpensive, yet still has a bit of wool in it. Have you ever tried Patons wool? I've found that its pretty soft compared to other things I've tried and doesn't cost that much more per skien. One other thing, if I can find good quality but decent-priced superwash wool, the resin they put on the wool to make it washable takes away the itchiness. Its great stuff! I have a little one who wont wear anything itchy, but he loves superwash.

    That dress is so cute!

    ReplyDelete